Shock Doctor Nano Double Mouthguard Mouthguard
This article is currently not available.double mouthguard for the upper and lower jaw
Caution, the dental insurance offered on the cover is unfortunately only valid for citizens of the USA!
ATTENTION IMPORTANT NOTE: The mouthguards are welded airtight for reasons of hygiene - Unfortunately, we can no longer exchange mouthguards where this seal has been broken or damaged.
Fitting is actually quite simple - if you are inexperienced or have any questions, please call us before fitting - Fitting errors are not a reason for a complaint:
1. bring water to a boil
2. take the pot off the stove and let it cool down for 10 s
3. put the face mask in the hot, non-boiling water for about 20-30 s
4. take the mouthguard out of the water with a spoon
5. cool down in cold water so you don't burn yourself
6. stand in front of a mirror and put the face mask in the middle
7. clench your teeth - be careful not to bite the front air slits or bite through the mouthguard and adjust the mouthguard, from back to front, also use your fingers
8. keep it in your mouth for about 20 s
9. cool it to normal temperature in cold water
10. finished... otherwise start at 1 again