Shock Doctor Mouthguard Gel Max Strapped Mouthguard
Manufacturer: Shock Doctor
This article is currently not available.Shock Doctor Gel Max mouthguard strapped
The range between a simple boil and bite and the custom-made mouthguards from the dentist is huge. The mouth guards from the American company Shock Doctor are among the top group. With the Gel Max, the combination of impact-absorbing plastic surrounded by an exoskeletal frame offers maximum protection against impact. It is easy to adjust in hot water and thus guarantees a perfect fit on the upper jaw. The mouthguard is available in children's and adult sizes (approx. from 11 years).
Not suitable for wearers of brackets (fixed braces)!!
Attention, the dental insurance offered on the cover unfortunately applies only for citizens of the USA!
ATTENTION IMPORTANT NOTE: The mouthguards are welded airtight for reasons of hygiene - mouthguards where this seal has been broken or damaged can unfortunately no longer be exchanged by us.
Fitting is actually quite simple - if you are inexperienced or have any questions, please call us before fitting - fitting errors are not a reason for a complaint:
1. bring water to a boil
2. take the pot off the stove and let it cool down for 10 s
3. put the face mask in the hot, non-boiling water for about 20-30 s
4. take the mouthguard out of the water with a spoon
5. cool down in cold water so you don't burn yourself
6. stand in front of a mirror and put the face mask in the middle
7. clench your teeth - be careful not to bite the front air slits or bite through the mouthguard and adjust the mouthguard, from back to front, also use your fingers
8. keep it in your mouth for about 20 s
9. cool it to normal temperature in cold water
10. finished... otherwise start at 1 again